Are you organized and love CABS? We want you! We’re currently hiring a secretary!
Some details about the job:
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Publish resolutions and ensure conformity of administrative documents with governance and laws.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
Send your letter of intent and resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27th at 11:59pm PST.