Looking for a way to join the F2020 CABS Management Team? Here’s your chance to represent over 70,000 business students across Canada! We are currently looking for applicants for the following roles for May 2019 – April 2020:
- VP Finance
- VP Marketing
- VP Conferences
- VP Corporate
- VP Competitions
- VP External
- VP Members & Alumni Relations
- 5 Board of Directors (East)
- 5 Board of Directors (West)
Executives of the Canadian Association of Business Students (CABS) commit to mandates that run from May to April of the following year. More information about the composition and responsibilities of the Management Team can be found in the corporation’s By-Laws and Management Team Recruitment Role Descriptions.
For F2020 recruitment, the application, campaign, and elections timeline are as follows:
- Applications open: Monday February 4, 2019
- Applications close: Sunday February 17, 2019
- Chair and Board of Directors notified of applicants: Sunday, February 17, 2019
- Campaign Period/Q&A for Candidates: February 18 – 24, 2019
- Elections: Roundtable Annual General Meeting, Thursday February 28, 2019
To participate in the elections process, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Fill Out Candidate Application Google Form
- Letter to the Board of Directors
- Biography and Qualifications
- Platform Document
Application documents for F2020 Management Team roles must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm PST on February 17th, 2019 to F2019 CABS President, Evan Pitchie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application documents will be sent to the F2019 Chair and Board of Directors for review.
Candidates are expected to present their platform and participate in a Q & A session with the F2019 and F2020 Presidents at Roundtable 2019 in Hamilton, Ontario either in person or virtually (live phone or online via Google Hangout or Skype). Candidates will be informed of the Q & A date, time, and location by February 24th, 2019 at the latest.